Friday, June 19, 2009

Rainy Weekend?

It may not look like it right now, but it's supposed to rain for the next 3 days. We are on the coast however, so you never really know what's going to happen.
With that in mind, I am preparing for "being stuck in the house"
I hate being stuck in the house!
It'll be a weekend of cleaning, organizing and sewing!
I have a few projects I've been meaning to try; it's my rainy day venture list.
I'll post a few now and save some for the next anticipated rainy day.
Make something creative this weekend and have fun.
Ruffle tube top at Happy Together
How cute is this, I'm going to try it with an old t-shirt.










By Betz White












Totally rad Naptime Pants over at ...The World More Beautiful

I have a pj pant obsession!!!!
Love this!




No comments: