Sunday, June 21, 2009

CD/DVD Cases - NEW PRODUCT

So, I have a new product. I didn't plan on it, it just happened.






You may recall me mentioning my favorite photographer/friend/the reason I started sewing again; Patricia Sampson AKA Patty-cakes. Well she NEEDED something fun to put her cds in when she presents them to her clients. Apparently they is nothing suitable for a reasonable price. This is where I come in.
Jen..... do you think you could make something. The girl knows I'd do anything to help her out.

So here we are: CD/DVD cases, $8.00 each, min order 10.
They are made from 100% cotton with a fusible interfacing on the inside to make them stiffer.
There will be other colors available and I will do custom orders.
I'm not set up to take orders on line right now so just drop me a line at pipandpipper@gmail.com and I'll do what I can to help. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! Jennifer










No comments: