Thursday, May 14, 2009

Where to Start?

Well, I have to start somewhere, so why not tell you and show you what I've been up to.
At least I think I can show you, I'm not 100% sure I know how to upload pics yet.  We'll find out soon.  
This past year has been really interesting to say the least.  It has forced me to slow down and learn how to take care of myself.  One of the best things I did for myself was "find my passion".  Yes, I said passion.  Apparently I didn't have any.  Who knew?  So I started to sew again.  I Love to sew!  who knew?  Well now,  Patty-cakes (my BFF- you'll be hearing a lot about her) does and she's been at the receiving end of my many sewing "adventures".  
I'll call them adventures because most times it's something I haven't done before and it's at her urging that I take the adventure.  Well, now I'm sewing like a mad woman and I can't stop.
  Sewing and selling, sewing and selling.  I love it and have never been happier.  
Here are some pics of things I made already.  Next post will be some new things, e-mail me (for now)  if you'd like to buy or have something made.      
I'm not the best photographer (Patty-c) is.  Don't judge me.                
Enjoy!  
 

No comments: